Wednesday 27 March 2013

Hong Kong Disney Land





wow!!!
fantastic!!!
colourfull!!!
Anyway, since I was having a long trip to Hong Kong, I thought why not  i visit this place since I had free time. So, the child in me came out the minute I reached the gates here.
Hong Kong Disneyland is located on reclaimed land on Penny's Bay in Lantau Island and was opened in September 12, 2005. The park also resembles the other Disneyland's around the world with four themed lands, Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventureland and Tomorrowland but the only difference was that the cast and crew at this particular Disneyland are all Chinese so expect communication in Mandarin, Cantonese and in English. But to my surprise, the princess of the Enchanted Castle was a Caucasian girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment